Windows users may have experience with the error message ‘cannot delete folder/file; it's being used by another person or program’, while deleting a file or folder. It is annoying and you can’t delete or move the file or folder in that situation.Unlocker is a small and free utility for Windows that allowing you with a simple right-click on a file or folder to get rid of such error messages.
Unlocker helps delete locked files with error messages like:
- Cannot delete file: Access is denied
- There has been a sharing violation.
- The source or destination file may be in use.
- The file is in use by another program or user.
- Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use.
Supports – Widows 2000/ XP/ 2003 / Vista, File size: 286Kb (Version1.8.6)
Home page / Download