PC mover is a migration utility that moves programs, files, and settings from your old PC to your new PC. Simply install PCmover on both your computers, old and new, and go. It works with almost any Windows operating system, from Windows 95 to Vista.
Features of PCmover include:
- Complete migration - Move all your files, settings, and programs from the old to the new PC
- Transfer from an Old Operating System to a Newer One -PCmover will transfer files, settings and programs from PCs with operating systems dating back from Windows 95 right up to Windows Vista.
- Perform Migrations in Advance - No need to wait for your new PC to arrive - you can store a copy of all your files, settings, and programs on a server, external hard drive, or even CDs or DVDs, and migrate them to the new PC or new hard drive at a later date.
- Transfer from a PC to a Mac running Windows OS -Intel-based Mac users running Apple Boot Camp or Parallels Desktop for Mac can use PCmover to transfer files, settings and applications from their old PC to their new Mac.
- Multiple Transfer Options -Choose from a parallel cable, Laplink USB 1.1, Laplink USB 2.0, Easy Transfer Cable, or for the fastest migrations, use a wired/wireless network to perform the migration. You can even use removeable media such as a CD-R or DVD-R.
- Easy to Use Wizard Interface - Clock through a simple wizard to set up the move - then relax while PCmover does the heavy lifting.
- Undo Feature - Reverse a migration at any time with PCmover's easy "undo" feature.
After installation run the product and enter your name, email address (given for registration) and the serial number you received to activate the product.
File size: 13.4 MB