SIW is an advanced System Information tool that gathers detailed information about your system properties and settings and displays it in an extremely comprehensible manner and create a report file (CSV, HTML, TXT or XML).SIW (System Information for Windows) is a standalone utility that does not require installation; you can run the program directly from an USB flash drive, from a network drive or from a domain login script.
The system information is divided into few major categories:
- Software: Operating System, Installed Software and Hotfixes, Processes, Services, Users, Open Files, System Uptime, Installed Codecs, Software Licenses (Product Keys / Serial Numbers / CD Key), Secrets (Password Recovery).
- Hardware: Motherboard, Sensors, BIOS, CPU, chipset, PCI/AGP, USB and ISA/PnP Devices, Memory, Video Card, Monitor, Disk Drives, CD/DVD Devices, SCSI Devices, S.M.A.R.T., Ports, Printers.
- Network: Network Cards, Network Shares, currently active Network Connections, Open Ports.
- Tools: Eureka!(Reveal lost passwords hidden behind asterisks), MAC Address Changer, Monitor Test, Shutdown / Restart.
- Real-time monitors: CPU, Memory, Page File usage and Network Traffic.