CA Internet Security Suite Plus is a complete security suite and a data back up software that provides comprehensive protection against Internet threats. And the feature Data Back up and Transfer facility helps ensure your important files, photos, music, and PC settings are safe, by letting you easily back them up, restore them, or transfer them to a new PC.
CA Internet Security Suite Plus 2008 requires minimum system resources to operate. It provides proactive protection by monitoring critical program functions and settings, and reminding you to keep your security at an optimal level. The new feature In-product Tutorial helps educate you on the key features and functions of each application within the suite.
Last month I posted an article on how to get a FREE one year Legal License Key to CA Antivirus 2008, for those who like this product here is a 3 month license to CA Internet Security Suite Plus 2008.
CA Internet Security Suite Plus 2008 features -
1. Detects and removes viruses, worms and Trojan horsesCA Internet Security Suite Plus costs US$59.99 for a single user license. If you like to try this security product, just enter here and submit your details like name, email address, etc. Upon completion you will receive a confirmation with a link to download your free product.
2. Automatically scans files when opened, closed or saved, Detects and removes spy-ware threats
3. Improves PC performance
4. Stops hackers
5. Blocks suspicious programs
6. Helps secure your identity
7. Blocks unwanted spam
8. Protects against phishing attacks
9. Identifies fraudulent or dangerous websites
10. Blocks offensive websites
11. Backs up and restores your important data and settings
12. Transfers your data and settings to a new or upgraded PC.
Minimum Requirements: 256Mb RAM (512 for Vista), 150 Mb hard disk space, Windows XP and Vista (32 bit only), File size 91.2Mb