The free e book ‘Windows Vista Performance and Tuning’ from Microsoft helps you make your Vista Operating system run faster and more responsive. Windows Vista focuses on delivering greater performance and overall system responsiveness. By striking a balance between speed and responsiveness, Windows Vista delivers a level of performance that has the greatest positive impact on the system’s usability.
This e-book looks at the following areas of performance improvement:
1. Making configuration changes that help a computer feel more responsive when you use it.
2. Using hardware to boost the actual physical speed of a computer.
3. Making configuration changes that help a computer to start faster.
4. Making the computer more reliable may help increase performance.
5. Monitoring performance occasionally so that you can stop problems before they get too big.
Download the free e-book