MultiNetwork Manager is an application designed to alleviate many of the technical issues encountered when roaming between different network locations. This application is targeted for individuals, home and business users, who want to explore the benefits of easily, connect at new sites, store profiles to switch between location settings for network access and resource allocation
MultiNetwork Manager allows laptop users to easily connect to the Internet, corporate LANs, client networks, wireless networks, dial-up or mobile networks, etc. and ensures that your security settings are correct, firewalls are enabled, shares are disabled, Bluetooth adapter disabled or any other security measure needed.
The new MultiNetwork Manager 9 is fully Vista compatible. The functionality and user interface of MultiNetwork Manager 9 has been greatly enhanced to provide ease of use and powerful features for both less experienced and expert users.
- PC-to-PC connection wizards connect two or more computers directly using e.g. your WLan adapter
- Remote security policies automatically help protect your system when connected to unknown networks.
- Capture helps you create a profile by capturing the current network configuration and let's you connect on your own when returning a second time.
- TCP/IP and Proxy components let you specify specific connection information, e.g. an internal DNS when connected using a VPN.
- The WLAN connection wizard lists available networks and help you get connected.
- Location sensing will automatically
- detect a known network and apply the appropriate profile.
- Import/export helps you share profiles with friends and colleagues.
- The printer component easily installs e.g. a typical IP printer.
- File sharing wizard helps you easily share files between computers.
Download MNM9 from here.
After installation provide the License ID and key to activate the product. Your computer should be connected to internet as it requires verifying your Key and License ID.
OS: Windows 2000/XP/XP-Tablet/VISTA