Hash refers to a small section of data used to verify the integrity and authenticity of downloaded files.
HashCalc offers a choice of 13 of the most popular hash and checksum algorithms for calculations.
It is fast, free and easy-to-use calculator that allows to compute message digests, checksums and HMACs for files, as well as for text and hex strings..
- Supports well-known and documented hash and checksum algorithms: MD2, MD4, MD5, SHA-1, SHA-2( 256, 384, 512), RIPEMD-160, PANAMA, TIGER, ADLER32, CRC32.
- Support of a custom hash algorithm (MD4-based) used in eDonkey and eMule applications.
- Support of 3 input data formats: files, text strings and hex strings.
- Work with large size files. (Up to 15 GB).
- Drag-and-drop support.
- Calculates hash/checksum and HMAC for files of any type: music, audio, sound, video, image, icon, text, compression, etc.
>>License:Free / File size:458Kb (v.2.02)
>>OS: Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP
>>Download / Homepage