InfraRecorder Portable is a FREE CD/ DVD burning program that you can carry around with you on a portable device and use on any Windows computer like a normal program. This is the portable version of the popular InfraRecorder that can be installed on any USB flash drive, so you can do your disk burning on the go.
InfraRecorder Portable has all the same great features of InfraRecorder including the creation of custom data, audio and mixed-mode projects and recording them to physical discs as well as disc images.
InfraRecorder offers a wide range of powerful features including:
- Create custom data, audio and mixed-mode projects and record them to physical discs as well as disc images.
- Supports recording to dual-layer DVDs.
- Blank (erase) rewritable discs using four different methods.
- Record disc images (ISO and BIN/CUE).
- Fixate discs (write lead-out information to prevent further data from being added to the disc).
- Scan the SCSI/IDE bus for devices and collect information about their capabilities.
- Create disc copies, on the fly and using a temporary disc image.
- Import session data from multi-session discs and add more sessions to them.
- Display disc information.
- Save audio and data tracks to files (.wav, .wma, .ogg, .mp3 and .iso).