If you are a web designer or often work with graphic elements, it is certain that you need to know what the exact hex or RGB values of a color.
To simplify your work, a few months back we presented some simple tools such as Instant-Eyedropper, Pixeur and Anry Color Mixer, here is another very simple (66Kb) tool, but with more options – Color Cop.
Color Cop is a multi-purpose color picker that features an eyedropper, magnifier, variable magnification levels, 3 by 3 and 5 by 5 average sampling, snap to websafe, color history, and a complementary color palette. Color Cop will convert RGB decimal values to Hexadecimal color codes. It has color code support for HTML Hex, Delphi Hex, PowerBuilder, Visual Basic Hex, Visual C++ Hex, RGB int, and RGB float.
- Convert RGB Decimal values to HTML Hexadecimal
- Custom Color Picker
- Persistent settings
- Convert Hexadecimal to RGB Decimal values
- Random Color Generator
- Reverse Color Option
- Magnifier with 1x-16x zoom
- 3 by 3 and 5 by 5 average sampling
- Snap to WebSafe
- Detect WebSafe color
- HTML, Delphi, Visual Basic, Visual C++ and Powerbuilder Hex color support
- Mouse wheel support
- Upper and Lower case Hex
- Collapseable dialog
- Color History
- Complementary Color Palette
- Relative position measurements
File size: 66Kb / License: Free
Download / Homepage