Trustix Enterprise Firewall is an open source LINUX-based enterprise class, free Firewall released by Comodo, which provides strong protection to business sectors and delivers maximum level of security and protection against unwanted intrusion without slowing the flow of approved traffic.
Specifically designed to protect corporate networks and intranets, Trustix Enterprise Firewall is the only WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) firewall in the world. A fully-featured packet-filtering router, Trustix Enterprise Firewall has advanced capabilities including the intuitive X-sentry graphical user interface (GUI) for visualizing and editing the firewall policy and behavior.
The easily used GUI enables you to visualize and configure your firewall policy, DMZ’s (up to 24 zones), port forwarding, network address translation and virtual private network settings in a clearly intelligible manner- no more arcane command lines or constant administrative stress. Most importantly, the underlying rules generated by the program are then fully optimized before being deployed- thereby optimizing the security and performance of your firewall’s architecture, and avoiding errors and duplications.
- Visualize DMZs with drag and drop security policy deployment
- Secure your network with dynamic NAT and Mac Address authentication
- Integrate branch offices with 3DES encrypted VPN tunnels
- Accelerate internet access times with proxy caching server
- Authenticate remote workers with PKI X.509 certificates
- Ensure high availability with fault tolerant automatic failover